AP HelpMeet Inc. ("Helpmeet" or "the Company") values the confidentiality of your personal data and is committed to safeguarding your privacy.
This Policy details how AP HelpMeet Inc. collects, protects, uses, processes, stores, transmits, discloses, retains, disposes and destroys information and when booking for, availing of or inquiring about our products and services, such as, but not limited to, general cleaning, other housekeeping, ironing & folding, specialized cleaning, laundry services and such other services that the company offers or may offer from time to time.
This Policy is primarily intended for individuals in the Philippines. When accessing the website of AP HelpMeet Inc., mobile application, and/or social media pages from outside the Philippines, you acknowledge and agree that your information may be transferred to and processed in the Philippines following legal and regulatory standards for data protection that may differ from your current or home jurisdiction.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect your personal information through various interactions such as, but not limited to t he following:
- When you register for an account
- When you update your profile information
- When you request a service
- When booking or using our website
- When interacting with our employees and service providers
- When inquiring about, and availing of our services
- When browsing or using our website for your inquiries and other concerns
- When participating in any surveys, market research, studies and the like
- When you download or use our mobile app
- When you send and receive messages through the platform
- When you navigate through the platform
- When you send and receive payment through the platform
What Information We May Collect
We may collect personal information and data, such as, but not limited to the following:
- Your name and other particulars such as contact details, home & email addresses, birthdate and gender
- Government-issued IDs and ID details (such as TIN, SSS, GSIS, Driver`'`s license, Passport, etc.)
- Payment information (such debit/ credit cards, bank account details and payment receipts or confirmations, and the like)
- Photography of yourself
When necessary, we may ask our third party service provider or the company, or affiliates, to directly verify with you the supplied information or request you to provide additional information in order to comply with the requirements needed on the website, or related to the service you booked, or to comply with any legal orders if necessary.
When you access our website or use any of our mobile application and communication platforms, we collect non-personal information such as those provided by the device you are using (e.g. your phone) which may include the IP address, operating system, type and version of browser and other machine-related identifiers.
What We Do with The Information We Gather
We use the information collected to:
- Process, evaluate, facilitate and administer bookings for our services
- To enable or execute certain features on the Platform
- For customer support
- To process billing and payments, which may include sharing information with a third-party payment gateway
- For record keeping purposes
- To better understand user experience on the platform and to make changes to features or processes on the platform
- To send promotional emails or messages to users with offers, information, or other promotions
- To resolve any disputes between users or between a user and the platform; and to enforce any legal terms related to use of the platform
- Provide you with information about our services,
- Manage your account and facilitate your transactions;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, feedback and other concerns, and use these information to further improve our services;
- Perform customer profiling, behavioral and transactional analysis, to understand customer needs, preferences and market trends, improve and offer suitable products and services, and enhance customer relationship;
- Conduct surveys, market research, studies and the like to review, evaluate, develop, and improve our services, policies and processes;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and sales programs and offers;
- Establish safeguards to identify, investigate and protect you from any unlawful activity, actual or suspected fraud or threats to our systems;
- Manage the company’s operations, business continuity planning, and safety and security;
- Establish, exercise and defend the company’s legal rights
- Perform such other activities allowed by law or with your consent.
To Whom Do We Share Your Information With
- various departments of the Company
- payment gateway partner and I.T. developer of AP HelpMeet Inc.
- authorized representatives and third-party service providers
- business partners
- banks and financial institutions
- regulatory and government agencies as required or authorized by law
Your personal data may be transferred, stored or processed outside the Philippines by any of the parties above. We ensure that the cross-border arrangement complies with the requirements of the Data Privacy Act and shall use means to provide a comparable level of protection while the information is being processed by above said parties.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How We Protect Your Personal InformationWe are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
- We keep and protect your personal data using a secured server behind a firewall, deploying encryption on computing devices and employing physical security controls.
- We restrict access to your personal data only to qualified and authorized personnel who hold your personal data with strict confidentiality.
- We are especially careful in our communications with minors and will not directly collect data from minors without the parents’ or guardian’s consent.
While the company is committed in protecting the security of your data, it is important for you to protect your account against unauthorized access by using a unique password and maintaining the security of your personal financial information by not sharing your password with anyone and by signing off when you have finished your booking transactions especially when using a shared computer.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest or other websites operated by third parties. The Company does not have control over these links and does not endorse or approve of the operators or the information, graphics and material on those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites. As such, sites are not governed by this Data Privacy Statement, it is important that you exercise caution and check into their own privacy statement.
How Long Do We Keep your Personal Information
The company reserves the right to retain your personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes for which the information was obtained or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for legitimate purposes or as provided by law until such time that the information is no longer required nor necessary to keep to comply with legal, regulatory or internal requirements.
Privacy of Minors
Our Platform is designed for adults above the age of 18 years old and the Platform is not meant to be used by minors under the age of 18.
Changes to our Data Privacy Statement